- Age 0 - 2: Exempt
- Age 3 - 11: Masks encouraged with adult supervision
- Age 12+: Masks required unless a health condition or disability makes it hard to breath when wearing a mask or impossible to wear a mask
If you do not wish to wear a mask, you can still do any of these things without one:
- Use Library Take Out to check out physical books, movies, or audio books.
- Use Library2Go or the Libby app to download e-books or audio books.
- Explore our other Online Resources to find information and get answers.
- Use our WiFi outdoors with your own device.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. Please remember to be kind to library staff as we follow the rules we are given.