What does this mean for your library visit? Please bring a mask or face covering to wear over your mouth and nose while visiting inside Lake County Library District locations. (If you are not able to bring one, you may borrow a clean reusable or disposable one at the library.) Here's a quick overview of mask guidelines:
- Age 0 - 2: Should not be masked
- Age 2 - 4: May wear a mask if they are able to take it off themselves
- Age 5+: Masks required unless a health condition or disability makes it hard to breath when wearing a mask or impossible to wear a mask.
If you do not wish to wear a mask, you can still do any of these things without one:
- Use Library Take Out to check out physical books, movies, or audio books.
- Use Library2Go or the Libby app to download e-books or audio books.
- Explore our other Online Resources to find information and get answers.
- Use our WiFi outdoors with your own device when at least 6 feet from others.